Thursday, June 7, 2012

Update after Dr.'s appt today!

Here I am back from the doctor and doing a update as I said I would =)
I weighed in at 433, the doctor asked me "do you feel any different" I said "nope I'm still fat!!" He looked shocked, hehe, It wasn't the answer he was after he meant my joints etc, yes there better still painful but I do feel a difference!
On the other note they were concerned with the fact that I don't seem to eat, drink and take my vitamins as I'm suppose to, if at all. I explained to them there is no room for everything they want me to do, I know by sight there should be but there just isn't =) He then told me the best thing I think I have ever heard from a doctor "If you didn't look so good I would admit you to the hospital now!" Shew I was sure glad I looked "good"!!! I had my blood drawn twice because everything can't be where its supposed to be with my levels. They gave me a dual shot in my thighs for a vitamin that if its low it can cause major problems in your head ( I don't need that one to be low =) ) It starts with a T and I'm sorry I don't remember it, but that is indeed the most painful shot I have ever gotten TWICE made me cry! So here we are, still battling the battle and needing to eat more get more protein so my wound can heal, it hasn't hardly healed at all and that's not good! Well that's about all I have for my update from the doctor today!!! love u all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment