Thursday, June 7, 2012

Clean and refreshed!

I gotta say today has to be a good day as yesterday I showered lol =) that was my first shower in 4 weeks, I know I told Dan I think I dont want to post that lol, but I decided as long as it was known that I have been having bed baths it might not be as bad of a admission?!?! I must say I felt like a brand new woman, Dan made me a great shower chair he is so talented! Then on top of it I am already planning Memorial Wknd and we are looking a house that we just love, it is making for me to have some pretty good pass couple of days...things to look forward to and plan sometimes that makes things a little brighter =) And then we have the ONE more thing yesterday was the first time I have been able to step on our scales and it weighed me 447 I know no one should be so excited about being able to see those #s lol funny the little things we miss when your not able to do it like stepping on a scale at home to see if you lost or gained =)

No comments:

Post a Comment