Thursday, June 7, 2012

Night Before…

Well tomorrow is the day, we have to be at the hospital at 7:15am...I am excited and yet my nerves are a little edgy I believe, along with everyone else's! We picked Mom up this morning and done some site seeing and visits to places had lots of laughs which is always needed! Talked to my dad on the phone, and text others so I think bases are covered for today! =) My mom will be posting on FB when I'm out of surgery and I will post on here when I'm coherent lol, I tried to talk Dan into it but he was like "No way!!" He is not computer savvy, he can work on em but run em lol I'll handle that!! Well anyway I find I'm at a loss for words as the evening comes to a close because my minds all over the place, so I apologize! Love you all dearly!

No comments:

Post a Comment