Thursday, June 7, 2012

Tuesday's appt and family update

Well I am on week 4 went to the Dr Tuesday and got my stitches out and was told the wound is looking good but it will be awhile before its healed and closed, ugh! I weighed in at 450 they were happy about my weight loss yet concerned, so I had to meet with the nutritionist that gave us a shopping list of groceries lol, apparently I'm dropping a little to fast because I'm not eating and getting the protein I need, not good I reckon. So I am working on that. I will actually be happy when I get some energy and not be so blah all the time. And I know my family will be happy when I can do a little more lol. I have to say tho I have been having better days, making supper and cleaning some, wears me out but I sure like doing for my family again!
Mercedes is doing excellent staying at home with me, gotta stay on her about cleaning, I cant have a dirty house, uck, but she can lol. She is taking care of Dakota, me and the house and doing her school work everyday, I'm very proud of her! She is driven by shoes, clothes and money what a woman lol! Dakota is ok she is still not sure why I cant pick her up she trys everyday all day breaks my heart. Dan is working plus having to get up even earlier to change my dressing and give me my shot, and when he gets off work he relieves Sadies so he is dragging, poor guy, I'm really beginning to not like what this is doing to my family I'm feeling kind of selfish =( altho they disagree.
Well again we thank you all for your prayers and love we all love each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment