Thursday, June 7, 2012

4 Days to Go!

This is the "countdown" week! And I actually feel a bit of anxiety today, who knew =) The last 3 days have been very hard as I am not allowed to take any of my anti inflammatory medicine just pain medication and my knees and back is really sharing its pain with me...I keep telling myself it will be OK as the weight comes off this pain will decrease and that in itself keeps me going!
Dan and I have been talking about how hard this is going to be with Dakota, she just wants to be with her "mum" all the time right on my "lap" (Its really my belly b/c there's no known lap per say present yet lol =) Anyway with my incision going to be straight down like its going to be, her being on me isn't going to happen, so this will be a adjustment for us and a very sad one =(
This is a adjustment for us all but how exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment