Thursday, June 7, 2012

Back to Civilization a little… I think?

Well here it is a Wednesday February 17 and finally out of the hospital, I worked hard to get outta there! I have to say i don't remember much about my surgery or anything tell about Saturday, according to the surgeons, the drs and icu team I should be grateful for that. I apparently the fear was running high, my blood pressure was OUT OF CONTROL because of the pain. Sent me into a world wind of sedation really. I remember Saturday attempting to talk to Sadies and I went out of it and that's about that. I think I remember that is because she was terrified for me and I perhaps I was too and I wanted to make it better! I have been told now over and over to understand I am not a typical case and so things have been very scary and we have to be very careful. I have a G-tube on one side of my lengthy incision and a drain tube on the other, there my side kicks for awhile! And i got a wonderful walker sent with me, which as first I thought u gotta be kidding me but now I'm thinking my lucky stars for that sucker! I am going to start the really in depth of this as time goes on, answers the ?'s and all the things that lead up to my journey that are important for me to able to share that perhaps it can help someone else. I know this I CAN NOT go off of here today with out making sure that everyone knows that altho I have known that Dan is wonderful precious man, he is even truly everything~ he NEVER left me, he slept in the rm even in the icu for 3 nights, he did the nurses jobs he watched and insisted that he take care of me he got me up, he positioned me, he changed my bedding, he put me back, he did the medicine procedures with me, drinking, bathing even toiletry, everything, nurses that have been at this for 40 years said they have NEVER seen a husband like him. Here we are out and he is still my night in shining armour, Thank you God for letting me have the blessing of one of your children as my bff , my partner and the father to our children! I LOVE YOU, DAN!!
And to my mother, who has left her life to take care of my children and run our home as my husband takes care of me, I can't thank her enough, I hope some day she truly understands what a wonderful mother she is and just how much her friendship not just her mothering but her FRIENDSHIP what it means to me, She is a Christ filled woman and when we get the honor of her coming to share herself with us we are so trulllllly blessed!! WE LOVE YOU, MOMMA!!

Pics and info will be following in the next few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment